every little thing that you say

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ring of fire


I just saw walk the line last night! dang its a good movie! Joaquin Phoenix is such a great actor! And I love Reese Witherspoon brilliant! It was intense in some parts but I really enjoyed it! I love that music too the whole time i was tapping my foot.. haha.. so y'all should go see walk the line if you get a chance! Oh yeah and another amazing thing about the movie is that they both actually sing, its their own voices, but I was wondering if Joaquin actually learned to play the guitar... anybody know?
Well I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I sure did, lots of great food! And fun times with friends and family :) I was pretty tired though last night.. seeing how i stayed awake till 6 am on black friday.. craziness. But i must say LOST is a really good show, now im hooked and have to watch this season, although i wish i saw it from the start.. oh well. I didn't get to finish the whole first season but i saw the season finally so i know more than i did before. Anyways well im glad all the college people are in town! good times when everyone is home :) well i better go get some things done, see you cats around!

15 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    I'll have to look for that movie! It won't be in the theater for a couple months but I might be able to find it on DVD ;)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    i will be walkin the line this weekend i hope!

    hooray for home alone and top gun!
    back in our theater for one dollA

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I saw walk the line last night--I liked it--quite a bit--and the music WAS toe tapping great.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    oh yay! mrs cindy posted! i love that music i want to get the soundtrack..hopefully :)

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    hooray for cindy!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Rachel C. said…

    update hb, i love you!MERRY CHRISTMAS!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you pronounce "Joaquin"?
    ***Mrs. T

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    its like wa-kine is how you pronouce joaquin's name

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    I really like Johnny Cash and I would like to see this movie. I also appreciate Joaquin, too. Good actor. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger linnea said…

    Yea it's something like "wah-keen"

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Rachel C. said…

    hb, update your blog!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger linnea said…

    yo han, just to let you know, there is this thing that some people like to do, when they have a blog . . it's called "Blogging", it's where you update your site every now and again.

    you should try it sometime.

    pfft :P

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    Hannah, dear... there must have been SOMETHING worth blogging about in this past 25 days!!! and I want to hear about it! Any new movies? Or did you see any ant hills? Or watch a snail cross the street? Anything?!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger faith said…

    or maybe you have a cold... or your teachers taught about something at school...

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Anna P said…

    Or you moved into a new house... or bought the worlds most perfect gift for someone... or have random pictures of your pretty little face...

    Use your imagination little sis. Don't make me come over there... hahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home