every little thing that you say

Monday, November 14, 2005

Little Women of Orchard House

me backstage before the play started

Well i'm glad the play is over with so i can have my life back again! But it is always fun doing plays! I really really hope we can do sound of music because i want to be a nun!! haha...
So yeah sorry everyone (linnea) for not posting soon enough but my life was sucked away to the school, but its back now. Oh yeah rachy lin and i might be going to see coldplay again in either jan. or feb. so let me know if you wanna go its not definate yet though, but most likely yeah.
Anywho, i can't wait till tomorrow night i have small group! I miss not being able to go! And youth group! Oh yeah i was wondering when does the new theater open because everyone is telling me different times. I think its the first weekend of december but yeah i was just wondering :)

8 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger faith said…

    when? How much? where?

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    *ooh ooh ooh*(like a chimp)

    me wanna go!!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    yes-sir-ee bob-a-licious...

    first weekend in decembre muchacho

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    idk i gotta find the dates still :)

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    I want to go!!! Does someone want to video the whole concert on their camera and send it to me ;) Or maybe I'll have to find out when they're back in England... or they are in the states. I'd love to see a Coldplay concert! Maybe catch a glimpse of Apple.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger linnea said…

    I get to see Jared LIVE on Sunday. . .wahooo!!!


    p.s. Coldplay concerts are awesome, awesome AWEEEEESSSOOMMEEEE

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger faith said…

    I got to see Jared live on Thursday and Sunday. Woohoo. Heh.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    haha awesome faith, i wish i could've seen the magi and him sing, but i didn;t get tickets in time oh well

     

Post a Comment

<< Home