every little thing that you say

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Harder than you think

I tried pilates this afternoon, dang it, it's alot harder than you think! I am not flexiable what so ever, but if i keep working at this everyday i will be in the end. I can't even lift my leg totally straight all the way up in the air, but it will come with time, I am confident. Seeing linnea doing all she can do, with only doing it for like a week and a half, i am encouraged!

Anywho, today was a pretty good day, got to go on a short feild trip and miss 5,6th period and lunch, so thats nice :) Well ladies i am soo excited about seeing coldplay! That is gonna be one hot concert! woot! Next weekend! can't wait! Oh yeah and I defiantely agree with you lin about M.I.A. once it gets in your head can't get it out, and it also pumps you up!

purple haze, galang a lang a lang lang- M.I.A.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home