every little thing that you say

Thursday, October 20, 2005

here are some pictures from homecoming.. the top one is kind of weird but yeah thats oh hans and i b/c we were on homecoming court, representing our class...woo hoo! haha yea anyways so homecoming was alot of fun, i danced the whole time! woot woot!

this week has gone by so fast i think i've only had 3 days of school woo hoo! i didn't go to school on monday b/c i was tired and my mom just let me stay home, and friday is teacher conferences! so this has been an awesome week for me!!
tonight was youth group Mr. Ford spoke, i like it when he teaches us. Then we played the couch game and yeah that was youth group. But before youth rach and i went to pick up lin b/c she needed a ride, and we went to get icees before hand, well there's a new guy at 7-11! I like the older guy with long hair! haha he was nice. yeah so anyways we all get our icees and this bald headed weird new guy rang up my icee and all of the prices before hand were the same price like a dollar 21 i think, then when he said to me he was like 3.21. I was like what? then he was like just checking to see if you were paying attention, I was like heh heh okay. Creepy go max! anyways so we got some good laughs out of that!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home