every little thing that you say

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Can't wait till thanksiving!!!




I love these people!

Man I can't wait till thanksiving then all the college people and Linnea will be home! I love the holidays!! Great food, Great friends, Great fun! But we will miss those who are away, sienna, anna, and jeanne!

Well nothing to exciting as been happening, last weekend I went to the hanson concert which was alot of fun, it was in a really cool small old theater in philly. All this week i've had play practice , were doing little women of orchard house, its next weekend so come to the play if you can :) Im pretty excited about the spring play we are doing Sound of Music which i love that movie, so it should be pretty awesome!

Well im gonna go watch survivor now! cya!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    amen!!!! hooooraah!!!

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger faith said…

    sound of music makes me think of the Peipon twins. Wasn't that the movie we watched that one time you all babysat us?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger linnea said…

    I love these people too.ah!Ah!

    hoorae for friends!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    Yes it was, heh. I remember your parents saying you could watch one SHORT movie and you all picked The SOund of Music... then we learned you just fast-forward to the songs, man is it a great movie ;)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Anna P said…

    Holy ages ago Batman!

    I remember the time we babysat you guys, pretty funny now when you think about it. Your parents are brave souls.

    And that is a fun crew of people! I'll see you all in a year. Eat lots of turkey for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home