every little thing that you say

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring Break!!

Man I am loving this warm sunny weather! I have been outside almost everyday this week!!! soaking up the sun :) As from the title i'm on spring break all week which has been super nice, just relaxing and catching up on some things i've been meaning to do. So yeah I have a prom date! woo hoo! haha thanks to my two great friends linnea and krissy! I'm going with Rory Badger, which will be alot of fun. And I've already found a dress and got the shoes! Thanks to hannah sheltons wedding..haha. Anywho I'm pretty excited about prom now. Next week is the play which means i will have no life except at school....awesome.... So who ever can come see the sound of music my mom and mrs. badger are selling tickets! :) Super exciting news......we are defientely moving in our new house in two weeks!!! woot woot! so excited :) well short post but just trying to keep an update, sorry I don't have any pictures this time...

8 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger faith said…

    I'm coming on saturday.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger anna grace said…

    me too.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    awesome :)

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Anna P said…

    Hannah, are you in 11th grade this year?

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    yes i am anna

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    I went friday night with sarah. Great stuff. Thanks. Maria is wonderful! Zach is great, too. And of course we cheered for you, Hannah.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger faith said…

    Can you post pictures of the bowing woman for us? She was my favorite.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Hannah--my family and I love you! Keep walking the walk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home