every little thing that you say

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sorry for not posting in a long time! Either to slow of computer, nothing to say, or busy. But not today because i am sick at home...not to much fun. I would really rather be at school crazy to say i know. But i am also going to miss the best part about mondays....small group!! Well for those of who you didn;t already know i'm working at coldstone, but i don't know if i'm going to stick with it after the first week of closing three nights im sick. And I had to take the SAT saturday morning..haha which im sure those scores are going to be great....but atleast I know what to expect the next time. All I have to say is that was the longest four hours of my life!!! Praise the Lord He got me through it...haha. ugh.... so anyways if you think of it pray for me to decide if I should keep this job or not, the money is good..but you know is it worth having no social life.....negative. On to more happy things, My birthday is this thursday, the big one seven! 17 seems like a great age ya know, your finally growing up and not so little anymore..haha atleast thats what I think. I'm just excited about it! Well I think im gonna go lay down one good thing about being sick is that you can watch movies all day like pride and prejudice, walk the line,and roman holiday... well im gonna go lay down now

10 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger faith said…

    Poor Hannah. Being sick is no fun. Hope, Luke, Dad, and Mom are sick. I spent all of yesterday with them so I might get sick. I took many vitimans today when I got up. :) Hope you feel better.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    love you hannah townie.

    :)

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    Praying for you, sista!!!!

    Make sure you include some other good movies like, The Godfather, while you are sick! ;)

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger grey rose (they/them) said…

    hannah what's your email address?
    i am
    walkthruflames@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everybody is a SICKIE now! (Rach had it, Ben and Greg are sick). Enjoy your SICKHOOD-it forces us to rest and causes us to REJOICE when we are well!
    Keep the job! Social life is better with spending money!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (And jobs are part of being 17:-)

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger hannah said…

    very true Mrs. taylor part of growing up the job. Thanks for your words of wisdom! And i am going to keep it just work two days a week now:)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger KristenAnne said…

    congrats on getting the job! ill have to visit you adn lin when i come back. actually ill be back in a week. i feel like i was just home. weird haha

    p.s. i can thankfully say i am in good health and not sick! haha but i hope you are feeling better han.

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger KristenAnne said…

    HANNAH HAS A PROM DATE!!!!! how cute :):):):) hahaha

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger faith said…

    a prom date? We want pictures!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home